Pink Panties Recipe (with Vodka)

It’s a cheesy name, but a delightful drink! Perfect for a sunny day by the pool, this frozen Pink Panties Cocktail is luscious, cool and refreshing!

Pink Panties Frozen Cocktail

Not gonna lie…the name “Pink Panties” kind of makes me cringe! I didn’t invent the name…promise! It’s been around forever!

I used to bartend in college, and every now and then someone would order this as a shot. If it was a guy, I most definitely gave him side eye when he ordered a round of “pink panty droppers.” Come on dude!

That being said, I’m willing to look past the name because this really is one of the most refreshing drinks I’ve ever tasted!It’s cool, luscious and creamy, fruity, and has a little kick


Ingredients
  • 1/2 Cup Frozen Pink Lemonade Concentrate typically found in 12oz cans
  • 3 oz Peach Vodka
  • 2 oz Malibu Rum
  • 1/2 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
  • 1/2 Cup Frozen Strawberries
  • 1 Cup Crushed Ice
  • Whipped Cream for garnish
Instructions
  1. In a blender, combine pink lemonade, liquors, ice cream, strawberries, and ice.
  2. Blend until smooth.
  3. Pour into glasses, top with whipped cream.


LihatTutupKomentar